Supporting Lifeline charity group
Lifeline is an active charitable group. They worked and volunteered for many years and they went to many disadvantaged areas to help people at there having a better life.
- 100 volunteers needed for this charity activity.
- We aggregate in the city center at 8:00 pm.
- Everyone will get items and we divided into 2 group to start to 2 directions.
- We will go to the place where homeless usually stay and give items for them.
- Every group has a leader and a secretary to note important problems what we will ask for help from nonprofits organization or NGOs.
- NOTE: Everyone ensure safety and punctuality.